Gibersons Tower Shoot this weekend who's going?

bushden

I tried calling today and could not get through.

I am wondering why the op posted this without any more information. Suspect.

All you had to do was stop by or call Gibersons he is a farmer not Kmart with someone standing by the phone if you dont get him right away keep trying if you are serious about hunting.. I was there this weekend and there were two tower shoots one was private sponsored and the second was open signup. The open signup had plenty of openings. The only thing suspect here is your comment. Get off your computer and stop and see Pat Giberson and you can get in on the fun.

All you had to do was stop by or call Gibersons he is a farmer not Kmart with someone standing by the phone if you dont get him right away keep trying if you are serious about hunting.. I was there this weekend and there were two tower shoots one was private sponsored and the second was open signup. The open signup had plenty of openings. The only thing suspect here is your comment. Get off your computer and stop and see Pat Giberson and you can get in on the fun.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah What he said!!!!! You cant shoot from a keyboard!!!!!!!

Hey smart ass.. I now live in the free state of PA! So i do not get to the area like I used to once a week.

Yes, he is a farmer and I could have called his cell phone. He used to sponsor 2 hunts for a dinner we used to put on. I know Pat.

I was calling because it is common for people to use a phone and not drive 1 hour to see if he is there.

How about giving more of a time period than 4 days if there is going to be an open tower shoot? DO you think that may benefit people? I sure as hell do.

I hope you have nothing to do with his business.

He also used to have a website with more information but that seems to be down.

Let me know when you are not signed up for a tower shoot so I can make it when you are not there.

And by suspect I was talking about your quick, lack of detail post about a tower shoot without a time, cost, etc and only what 4 days before it was supposed to happen.

Hey smart ass.. I now live in the free state of PA! So i do not get to the area like I used to once a week.

Yes' date=' he is a farmer and I could have called his cell phone. He used to sponsor 2 hunts for a dinner we used to put on. I know Pat.

I was calling because it is common for people to use a phone and not drive 1 hour to see if he is there.

How about giving more of a time period than 4 days if there is going to be an open tower shoot? DO you think that may benefit people? I sure as hell do.

I hope you have nothing to do with his business.

He also used to have a website with more information but that seems to be down.

Let me know when you are not signed up for a tower shoot so I can make it when you are not there.

And by suspect I was talking about your quick, lack of detail post about a tower shoot without a time, cost, etc and only what 4 days before it was supposed to happen.

[/quote']

I posted the same day I got a call there was an opening, I said $140 and I also said it was this weekend.

Lou how many guys needed to put together a tower shoot now?

It is 20 people for a tower shoot. I don't know if there are more openings or if that includes going in the afternoon with dogs. I will give Pat a call tomorrow and then post what I find.

It will give me a chance to break in the 12ga ruger or continue to use the 20ga like I have in the past.

It is 20 people for a tower shoot. I don't know if there are more openings or if that includes going in the afternoon with dogs. I will give Pat a call tomorrow and then post what I find.

It will give me a chance to break in the 12ga ruger or continue to use the 20ga like I have in the past.

Lets get 20 and do this soon!!!