Matty

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Matt,

Everyone I'll be headed out with is a member here. TDaly25, Jon55nj and Silverhawk94....aka Tom, Jon and my brother Andy.

Splitlim, aka Joe, might also be going but he's not 110% sure if he can.

We'll also be hunting with our long lost buddy Dan. He used to live here in NJ, but he ended up moving to America. Someday I hope to move to America too.

Tom, Andy and I will be trailering all of our gear across country. As long as we don't kill each other on the 2300 mile trek, we should have a blast.

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

Prez, that must be the bull in your avatar. You should add a pic to the thread here. All of us have elk on the brain right now, so anything "elk" is wELKome....get it...get it...ok I'll stop.

Tom and Andy are probably going to slip me sedatives before we start our journey. lol

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

Matt' date='

Everyone I'll be headed out with is a member here. TDaly25, Jon55nj and Silverhawk94....aka Tom, Jon and my brother Andy.

Splitlim, aka Joe, might also be going but he's not 110% sure if he can.

We'll also be hunting with our long lost buddy Dan. He used to live here in NJ, but he ended up moving to America. Someday I hope to move to America too.

Tom, Andy and I will be trailering all of our gear across country. As long as we don't kill each other on the 2300 mile trek, we should have a blast.

[/quote']

Yeah, I've even downloaded 673 Kenny Chesney songs and bought three copies of Tiger Beat magazine to keep Matty occupied for the long ride. lol

Excellence, in anything, never occurs by chance

Achieving perfection is impossible. Striving for perfection makes greatness achievable

Yeah' date=' I've even downloaded 673 Kenny Chesney songs and bought three copies of Tiger Beat magazine to keep Matty occupied for the long ride. lol

[/quote']

:rofl:

Was it the tiger beat with Ralph Machio? Or the one with with Leif Garret?

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights

:rofl:

Was it the tiger beat with Ralph Machio? Or the one with with Leif Garret?

For some odd reason he keeps asking for the Zac Effron issues lol

Excellence, in anything, never occurs by chance

Achieving perfection is impossible. Striving for perfection makes greatness achievable

The only thing I understood was 673 Kenny Chesney songs...Your odd choices in reading materials likely won't interest me.

I should add, it seems a little light on the number of songs if you ask me.

Assuming an average speed of 70mph or 1.166666666667 miles per minute, and an average song duration of 3 minutes. We will have to listen to 657 Kenny Chesney songs just to GET to Idaho. That only leaves 16 new songs for the ride home.

I mean....If you want to hear the same songs on the way back, that's fine, but I'd prefer it if you to look into downloading some more. Thanks.

-------------------------

Ok, I just looked up Tiger Beat magazine....

You should know that I will be scaring any and every elk away from you by learning how to play "take me out to the ball game" on my bugle tube. Breaking into my finest rendition as soon as any elk approach your location. You ________!

The only thing I understood was 673 Kenny Chesney songs...Your odd choices in reading materials likely won't interest me.

I should add' date=' it seems a little light on the number of songs if you ask me.

Assuming an average speed of 70mph or 1.166666666667 miles per minute, and an average song duration of 3 minutes. We will have to listen to 657 Kenny Chesney songs just to GET to Idaho. That only leaves 16 new songs for the ride home.

I mean....If you want to hear the same songs on the way back, that's fine, but I'd prefer it if you to look into downloading some more. Thanks.

-------------------------

[/quote']

OMG I feel like I just watched 10 episodes in a row of Big Bang Theory.....:)

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights