DBuck

Sirius users... What are you paying?

Time for me to renew and I want to negotiate my price,they sent me offers for $30.00 a month, but I want to see what others are paying.

Been paying a $99.00 a year for a long time and that's all the channels. Tell them you want to cancel and you will get the deal.

Been paying a $99.00 a year for a long time and that's all the channels. Tell them you want to cancel and you will get the deal.

Same here, been doing it for years.

I started the original thread on that "other" site a few years back explaining the process you simply must go through to get the optimal deal. 

#1 - call customer service with FULL INTENTION of cancelling, with the reason behing that you don't use it enough to justify the cost.

#2 - They will start offering you deal after deal, just keep saying "no"

#3 - the most common deal I pay is $25 for 6 months, it might come out to 30 with fees...  Agree to that one, you can try saying no to that too, maybe they will go lower but at least keep that deal in your pocket. 

I have been doing this for 7-8 years.

Yup, what Jack said. I always get offers for $25 for 6 months. The more time that goes by, the lower the offer is

As has already been mentioned, the offers seem to get better as time goes by. The offers l receive today are better than what l received a year ago when my free trial subscription expired. I don't listen to it enough to justify the cost of a subscription.

$30. For 6 months. Just say you want to cancel That will be about the 3rd offer they give you to keep it. You just have to call again just before the 6 months is up and cancel again and start the process over . have been doing it for years

I was paying about $100 for the year....but when my truck batteries went dead and I replaced the batteries , it wouldnt work anymore and they told me I had to go to the dealer.....so it was canceled.......

I also do the 30 for 6 month deal, just have to make sure you call to cancel before the 6 months is up or else they bill you some obscene amount for the real price.

I also do the 30 for 6 month deal, just have to make sure you call to cancel before the 6 months is up or else they bill you some obscene amount for the real price.

I always mark the date on MS Outlook, I mark it a couple of days before the initial 6 months expires and I copy in all my account details and phone# so I have everything I need to call!