IGNORED

Garden State Deer Classic

Buck154

Anyone going to the deer classic January 12-15? If you have a deer entered for this year have got your paper work/tickets back from the state yet? Can't remember if we should have gotten something back yet. If I remember the state don't send anything back till just before. I like going to the show just to see the bucks from around the state. Amazing the size of some every year. We can grow great bucks if they get the age.  

Thanks Rusty. Definitely can produce some giants here. Amazing every year the size of the bucks we have.  

My neighbor goes to Maine each year and has taken some real nice bucks over the years.  He's never had one mounted, he always said he's waiting for a real nice one if he's gonna spend the money.  Well he finally shot one he considered worth mounting, just shy of 160".  But the best buck of his life didn't come from Maine, it came from right here, in the Newark Watershed.  

My neighbor goes to Maine each year and has taken some real nice bucks over the years.  He's never had one mounted, he always said he's waiting for a real nice one if he's gonna spend the money.  Well he finally shot one he considered worth mounting, just shy of 160".  But the best buck of his life didn't come from Maine, it came from right here, in the Newark Watershed.  

Yeah I have hunted Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin and Ohio. All do it your self hunts and no guild. Ended up killing my best here in Jersey the one in my avatar.  

Never mind just saw the link you posted.

What did U C That I did not that seemed to turn U off  :headscratch:    Been to many outdoor shows from NY to NJ Hunting- Fishing -Fly fishing -Camping - Boat.

Always took home something if not just Brochures to look over and use as Fire starters. I will be there Saturday with Son and grandsons for a cost of $20 online for 2 adults 2 free grandsons.    :up:

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif