IGNORED

Check your blinds

LPJR

My son and I use a large Primos Ground Max blind at one of my pieces. This is the only blind I leave up from mid August until the end of winter bow.......Twice this week I found the roof collapsed like in the pic due to the heavy wet snow including this mornings. I usually place a 2x4 inside to support the snow, but the farmer gave me a thin metal bar he had to support the roof peak. Not a cure all, but definitely helps when I cannot get there to clean off the blind.

blind1.jpg

blind2.jpg

blind3.jpg

New hunter question, the digest says you have to have a certain amount of orange outside or above a blind. Does anyone have any examples of that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get a cheap plastic hunters vest and tie it to the roof. Done!

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

New hunter question, the digest says you have to have a certain amount of orange outside or above a blind. Does anyone have any examples of that?

​"Deer hunters utilizing a ground blind must also display 200 square inches of fluorescent orange material either atop the blind and visible from all sides, or within 5 feet of the blind and higher than the blind whenever a deer firearm season is open." 

Like guys have said above, a vest attached to the top and visible from all sides works for me......