IGNORED

F/S - GLOCK +2 magazine extensions (fits 9mm, 40, 357 Sig & 45 GAP)

loaded4bear

I have a bag of 5 GLOCK factory OEM magazine extensions for sale, that replace the floorplate on GLOCK factory mags. These are brand new GLOCK factory parts that have never been attached to a magazine.

These extensions provide extra gripping surface for the shooter, as well as add to magazine capacity (2 rounds for 9mm & 1 additional round for 40 S&W/357 Sig/45 GAP). Each extension consists of 2 pieces, the outer extension sleeve & the inner locking retainer. Easily installed in minutes, without the need for tools. These are brand new GLOCK factory parts that have never been attached to a magazine. Not intended to increase magazine capacity above the limit allowed by State/local law(s)

According to GLOCK, the extensions will fit the following models: G17, G17L, G19, G22, G23, G24, G26, G27, G31, G32, G33, G34, G35, G37, G38, G39 (including Gen4). They will not fit G42 & G43 models.

7151.jpg  s-l300.jpg  maxresdefault.jpg

*firearm not included

Asking $40.00 for all five extensions, which includes FREE USPS Priority Mail shipping to your door, anywhere in the CONUS.

Contact me via PM with a reply phone number for faster service. As always, the 1st "I'll take it!" gets it.

Edited by loaded4bear