IGNORED

Have you seen this POS?

Leo801

"Hunter Harrassment" - unfortunately a lot of HH comes from our "fellow hunters".  He looks a lot more like a hunter than he does an anti, IMHO.   He is probably hunting and baiting within a 1/2 mile most likely.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

"Hunter Harrassment" - unfortunately a lot of HH comes from our "fellow hunters".  He looks a lot more like a hunter than he does an anti, IMHO.   He is probably hunting and baiting within a 1/2 mile most likely.

Unfortunately this is probably true. Tree/Bunny huggers pouring kerosene in the woods is probably unlikely.

I'm your Huckleberry :devious:

If it's truly kerosene he is dumping on the ground, he is contaminating the soil. 

If you have solid 100% evidence calling in a spill to the DEP will provoke a major investigation and end in fines, maybe jail time because he is knowingly contaminating. 

Print a bunch of pictures of him and post them all over the area that they will be charged with hunter harassment

Agreed.

Start with places people congregate like gas stations like WaWa and grocery stores.   Leave a number for the person to call.  If you dont want to leave your "real" number, grab a secondary number and route it to your cell phone.  My guess is you'll get the dirtbag.    As far as the urine, it wont bother the deer.    The kerosene however, that might be another issue, and that's gotta' be illegal in New Jersey for environmental reasons.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775