IGNORED

Heading out tonight for some Monster Biscuits

TDaly25

Hey' date=' I get that same phone call.." Im just getting on the boat, you have about an hour to get down here".....:D

[/quote']

Thank you scrub

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom , was doing the cover all basis invite with those last minute calls.. So he didn't have to hear " thanks for the invite"...

On a different note.. I wonder how this late season sea bass trips wil affect the quota and regs upcoming for this season ..

Capt. Joe G

Sykk Physh Sportfishing

(732) 239 1404

www.sykkphyshsportfishing.com

www.jpgcharters.com

BTW Sam, what "opportunity to go with anybody" do you need? I've gone solo on all the trips I've done this year because if I waited for a buddy I'd still be holding my junk lol

Excellence, in anything, never occurs by chance

Achieving perfection is impossible. Striving for perfection makes greatness achievable

BTW Sam' date=' what "opportunity to go with anybody" do you need? I've gone solo on all the trips I've done this year because if I waited for a buddy I'd still be holding my junk lol

[/quote']

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

BTW Sam' date=' what "opportunity to go with anybody" do you need? I've gone solo on all the trips I've done this year because if I waited for a buddy I'd still be holding my junk lol

[/quote']

I never been sea bass fishing before. I would like to join someone who knows what they're doing before I venture out on my own.

This season is now history but i will def keep you in mind for other stuff going forward. Will be a welcome change to have one of my buddies say yes to a fishing invite since all I get is "Sorry' date=' My Girlfriend (Lou) or my wife (Scrubby) wont let me go." lol

On another note, I just signed up to fish for Cod and Haddock on the Tuna.Com out in Mass on May 20th. I think they may have one spot available if your interested. Cost is $220. If interested let me know ASAP and I'll reach out to Dave.

[/quote']

I am leaving for PA that Thursday for a long weekend. Otherwise I would have jumped at this.