IGNORED

Yes, I'm A Scent Control Freak

BHC

If you wash in scent free detergent, why do you put outside where they can pickup other scents?

if you dry in drier it will pick up scent from regular scented detergents, frabic softner and sheets.....once they are dried I place them in a clean fresh trash bag, push out the air then tie it close.....been doing it for years

ehem.. Ok.. So now your cloths at home are scent free.. and you bathed that morning in scent free soap..Now you head out to go hunting.. Assuming you wait till you get to your spot to change into these scent free miracle threads, what happens to all the sweat u sweated in the mean time?.. Do the scent free cloths neutralize your newly sweated scent?.. Do they somehow or another negate your bad breath?.. WHAT?... NO!?!?!?!?!... well then my guess is you've wasted your time...  Lets face it guys, All that scent control stuff is for guys who own stock in the companies that make it..  Its useless.. Now I aint sayin going hunting smelling like a gas station attendant is advisable but.....

:D

if you dry in drier it will pick up scent from regular scented detergents, frabic softner and sheets.....once they are dried I place them in a clean fresh trash bag, push out the air then tie it close.....been doing it for years

That is exactly what I do. I just wonder why you hang them outside at home. I'm a scent control freak as well. Even my boots are in a scent free bag.