IGNORED

Bear groupie is going to jail

bwd172

http://newjersey.news12.com/news/man-arrested-while-protesting-black-bear-hunt-will-serve-10-day-jail-sentence-1.12725847

Bill Craine is getting only 10 days for getting arrested during the bow season, but at least it's something. Cathy and Eleanore got fine $250 each. One guess where all the donations to the BEAR Group are going to?

I ran into one of these nuts at Stokes. I was parked on a trail that went back over to our Cabin and was going to walk it over then get a ride back to get my truck. As I started up the trail I noticed a car coming down the road slow. I stopped to see who it was and then it started. HONKKKKKKK. Then this thing in the car I can only describe as a beast of a woman starts flipping me off yelling "Killer" "Murderer". I smiled and turned and started down the trail. After about 50 yards I went back to make sure they weren't messing with my truck. After making sure they were gone I continued on my way.

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

I ran into one of these nuts at Stokes. I was parked on a trail that went back over to our Cabin and was going to walk it over then get a ride back to get my truck. As I started up the trail I noticed a car coming down the road slow. I stopped to see who it was and then it started. HONKKKKKKK. Then this thing in the car I can only describe as a beast of a woman starts flipping me off yelling "Killer" "Murderer". I smiled and turned and started down the trail. After about 50 yards I went back to make sure they weren't messing with my truck. After making sure they were gone I continued on my way.

you meant to say land beast but haha they are nuts