IGNORED

Opinions on muzzleloaders

mattg1500

Prohunter is and has been my only choice. Tack driver and a bunch of barrel options. Matte of fact, it's sitting on my lap right now![emoji1] d85ac76cbb4ee976125cceee164451df.jpg

Edited by Jerseybassnbow

Any Man Who Thinks He Can Be Happy and Prosperous By Letting the Government Take Care of Him Better Take A Closer Look at The American Indian! - Henry Ford

MOLON LABE

Prohunter is and has been my only choice. Tack driver and a bunch of barrel options.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The fx is a fixed barrel, i believe the older ones were interchangeable. I thinkthats the only difference and i prefer a fixed barrel

I'd get the older one then, I have a 30-06 barrel as well. Can be converted to a pistol too I believe.????

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Any Man Who Thinks He Can Be Happy and Prosperous By Letting the Government Take Care of Him Better Take A Closer Look at The American Indian! - Henry Ford

MOLON LABE

+1 for the T/C Triumph, awesome ML.  Nothing better than a removable breech plug for easier cleaning.  Highly recommend the gun as a whole, nice shooter.  One day I'll get it out to test it at longer ranges, would like to see what it can do at 200-250, so far pretty much been zeroing to 100 yards for here in NJ.

I have always loved the TC guns. I was in the market for a new MZ. I was not impressed w the feel of the TC. I heard rave reviews about the cva accura...I almost purchased it. Almost, until I picked up the Knight ultralight...in a class of its own. Expensive though. I alsi went from pellets to blackhorn 209 powder. Good luck

Check out the CVA Accura .50 cal Mountain Rifle. The Bergara barrel with Nitride coating that it comes with is nice. Tack driver with BlackHorn powder.

Easiest muzzleloader to clean I have ever owned.

I'm about to get the Accura but not in the MR I was looking at the V2 any one tried shoot both ?

I have the CVA optima v2 and love it.

Clover leaf at 50 yards and 1.5 inch group at 100.

Very easy to clean

We'll worth the money 

If you want to spend a lot more get the remington.

1000 hardly no clean up and very very accurate. 2 friends have them.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

My first ML I bought used for $100.00 is a 50 cal CVA Hawken uses #11 caps. I bought 50 cal TC Black Diamond that I just could not stand. It was a pain in the butt to clean but it shot very well. However I sold the TC because I had lost my job and had bills to pay. So last year I bought a 50 cal CVA Wolf. I wound up killing 2 doe last year out in Tennessee. I heard the CVA Wolf is not their top of the line rifle but I found it to be very accurate with the fiber optic open sights. It also breaks down very easy for cleaning.