IGNORED

12/7/16 check in

rgw

sitting at carris now, glad I made the move, saw 6 doe and a small buck so far but didnt have a shot, going to stick it out a bit, maby check out iosco later if this doesnt pan out but I have a good feeling it will, seems there are deer here and are moving.

sitting at carris now, glad I made the move, saw 6 doe and a small buck so far but didnt have a shot, going to stick it out a bit, maby check out iosco later if this doesnt pan out but I have a good feeling it will, seems there are deer here and are moving.

If you keep pushing deer toward Iosco, I'll be around to thank you.  My spot is south of you, so I say "have at it" and push them my way.

However, I'd actually have to be out in the woods to benefit from that versus sitting behind a desk typing away....

g/l out there!

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

If you keep pushing deer toward Iosco, I'll be around to thank you.  My spot is south of you, so I say "have at it" and push them my way.

However, I'd actually have to be out in the woods to benefit from that versus sitting behind a desk typing away....

g/l out there!

I hope you at least gave your students monday off to carry on the tradition.

I hope you at least gave your students monday off to carry on the tradition.

They are sophomores in college in NYC.  A good percentage of them are not from the US.  I'd be afraid for them if they ventured into the wild woods of NJ.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.