IGNORED

Time...Person of the Year!

Batsto

Eh, this isn't the honor you think it is. - just look at the dig they put on the cover "President of the Divided States of America" - you think they would ever label Obama with that title?

I didn't read the article (Time is just another liberal magazine that I don't bother to give my money to) but you can pretty much guess its a hit piece. Remember, they made Hitler, Stalin (twice!), and Ayatollah Khomeini persons of the year, too.

The dig about a divided States of America is it a Dig It took Obamination's 8 years of getting that done.  

If Trump reunites it there will never be another Democrat President elected,  The Swamp being Drained is the  killer for liberals,  

Also, Hillary is ranked 2nd it same issue.  California now wants to be a Safe State  ( Good By ) Now extend the wall up the Coast to Oregon, Give it back to Mexico.      Thank You, President  Donald Trump 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Eh, this isn't the honor you think it is. - just look at the dig they put on the cover "President of the Divided States of America" - you think they would ever label Obama with that title?

Exactly,  Uber-liberal TIME Magazine had to get their little snipe in.  

I can only imagine the article is going to be a festering cesspool of "blaming" the American voter for not choosing the "most qualified candidate" in decades and rather choosing the candidate who "disturbingly" had a message that "appealed" to "white supremacists" and "racists" etc....    The same nonsense you've heard on CNN every night for the last month since he won.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

It's very interesting how many Liberal thinkers say change is good, now we have a true agent of change and they cry and complain like spoiled buttercups.

Only change they like is "good".

Liberals demand that everyone be "tolerant", until you disagree with anything they believe.

Edited by BenedictGomez

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

I like they acknowledged him in-spite of the "dig" about dividing but it is the NY Times. IMO Obama is the Prez of a divided nation on many issues.

Edited by kmtpr

"Those who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

NRA life member

Opening line to a Fox News article on the Time cover:

"President-elect Donald Trump was named Time magazine's Person of the Year on Wednesday – and the honor basically ended there."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/07/time-mag-brands-trump-huckster-calls-clinton-american-moses.html

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

its sad but he could put every american to work making 200k a year completely pay off the national debt and have us all in the streets holding hands and singing kumbaya and they would still have nothing good to say only how hillary was more qualified and would have  extended obama care gave them new phones and more food stamps with welfare.... 

Edited by buckhound