IGNORED

Gun Info

MRMCR

Recently came across a person seeking info on  a Rohn German made 22  short from around 1963 or 64.....from what I read this is one to stay away from...and not worth much at all.....figured I would bring it up and see what other info is out there.......

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

You can sign in to GunBroker and look at completed auctions for 90 days and see what they're worth.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Any Man Who Thinks He Can Be Happy and Prosperous By Letting the Government Take Care of Him Better Take A Closer Look at The American Indian! - Henry Ford

MOLON LABE

You can sign in to GunBroker and look at completed auctions for 90 days and see what they're worth.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks I already do that as well as armslist etc. etc. .........

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

I believe it is a Rohm, made with low quality materials like zinc alloy frame and cheap steel elsewhere. Value is low, not very collectable. It may be neat to throw in the safe just to say you have 1 or maybe use it as a blank gun, pending its in safe firing condition. Good luck!

Rohm RG10 .22 Short  German made in1964

This is what is called a Saturday Night Special.

Shoot some idiot, drop it, and walk away.

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Oh, and I forgot.... it is a POS revolver.

Don't waste your money or time with this one.

Don'y walk, but run away.

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

I believe it is a Rohm, made with low quality materials like zinc alloy frame and cheap steel elsewhere. Value is low, not very collectable. It may be neat to throw in the safe just to say you have 1 or maybe use it as a blank gun, pending its in safe firing condition. Good luck!

I think I have a Rohm starters pistol/ blank gun.....Ill have to check......