IGNORED

Anyone have any experience with HECS

MTH

Up at the wee hours and watching hunting channel. Just saw an infomercial for HECS hunting clothing that is supposed to neutralize your body electro magnetic field which they claim that game uses to detect your presence. The video footage they showed looked very impressive. Guys drawing on game at 10 yards in the open and the animals completely ignoring them. Anyone have any real life experience with this HECS gear?

Up at the wee hours and watching hunting channel. Just saw an infomercial for HECS hunting clothing that is supposed to neutralize your body electro magnetic field

Just stop there and reread your statement and I think you found your answer......nothing worth buying is sold in the wee hours in an infomercial.  This is snake oil by any other name.  Stick with wind in your face and you'll kill plenty of deer.  Unless you find that ring that Bilbo Baggins stole from Gollum in the book The Hobbit that makes you invisible.     

Funny, I posted the HECS suit under my thread called Snake Oil.....Watching a guy crawl up on turkeys that are supposed to be "wild" took the cake for me to change the channel. I also was shocked how expensive the thin pants, shirt and facemask were. .

• 2 years later...

I have both the light weight and the thermal base layer HECS clothing suits. Last year, being the first year I wore the suit,  I watched as a bird (snow junco) landed on my gun barrel and sat there until I shook my gun to spook it off. Also on several occasions I  would slowly wave my hands and arms at does and small bucks to see if they would pick-up the obvious movement but each they ignored me. For what it is worth I am a believer.