IGNORED

Jet Sleds on clearance at Sportsman's Guide <$30

BenedictGomez

Jet Sleds on sale for $29.69 for members or $32.99 for non-members. 54" x 25" x 10". Tow rope included.

Buy tonight and use code SH1330 for Free Shipping and extra 10% off and that price drops to $26.72 members and $29.69 non-members.

Yes, it says it's for "ice fishing", but it's the same dang thing as the hunting sled.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/productlist?sn=6366&ecid=Email-f649mega&utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email-flash&utm_campaign=f649mega&om_u=NsouhY&om_i=_BYQhkUB9V1AlvY&em_id=erinbear_@hotmail.com&pg=4

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

Good deal, been wanting to get one, so I ordered one up!

The coupon code is only good if you are a member though, so I signed up for the 30 day free trial.

Be aware that they will tack on a yearly fee of $39.95 once the trial period ends. I didn't see or read that until I got my credit card statement. I did not authorize anyone at SG to use that card for anything other than what I originally purchased. I called them and they credited my card back The guy told me I would still be able to get member benefits. I don't really plan on finding out unless there is something I really need that I can't find anywhere else..

Just so your aware. That's the JR model 42"x21"x8" for $30. The XL is 66"x31"x12"

The XL model ia also way overpriced at $89. 95

Be aware that they will tack on a yearly fee of $39.95 once the trial period ends. I didn't see or read that until I got my credit card statement. I did not authorize anyone at SG to use that card for anything other than what I originally purchased. I called them and they credited my card back The guy told me I would still be able to get member benefits. I don't really plan on finding out unless there is something I really need that I can't find anywhere else..

The XL model ia also way overpriced at $89. 95

Yeah I saw that, but thank you for the heads up! I'll look around and see if there's more I want if not just cancel the membership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just so your aware. That's the JR model 42"x21"x8" for $30. The XL is 66"x31"x12"

You must have done something wrong.  It's a full 54" long.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/shappell-jet-ice-fishing-sled?a=2108282

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

Just measured mine. I have the exact same one but mine didn't come with a tow rope, if it did I replaced it. It's just about the right width for packing in my climber , pack and sometimes I used to even strap the bow or gun in.

You use it to hunt? Doesn't it make a ton of noise dragging it in and out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk