IGNORED

Military Appreciation Pheasant Hunt

Bill from NJ

I received this e-mail yesterday. Thought I would share with the group here at W&W. :up:

Good Morning,

The NJ Division of Fish and Wildlife will be holding its first Military Appreciation Pheasant Hunt on December 3rd, 2016.  This event is open to all service members, current or former.  Please take a look at the attached document if you have any interest.  You can reach me at this email, or my office line if you have any questions.

Thank you.

-Trevor

Respectfully,

Trevor Anderson

Range Coordinator

NJ Division of Fish and Wildlife

Northern Region Office

26 Route 173 West

Hampton, NJ 08827

Office: (908) 735-7040

trevor.anderson@dep.nj.gov

Military Appreciation Pheasant Hunt

Sponsored by:

New Jersey Division of Fish and Wildlife

The New Jersey Division of Fish and Wildlife will be hosting its first Military Appreciation Pheasant Hunt.  The event is open to all active, reserve, retired and former military members.  

Action Trackchairs will be available and may be reserved for disabled Hunters.

Volunteers will be stocking pheasant, running their bird dogs and providing you with one of the best pheasant hunting experiences New Jersey has to offer.

When: December 3rd, 2016.  Hunt times will be 9:00am and 1:00pm.

Where: Tuckahoe Wildlife Management Area, Tuckahoe, NJ

What to Bring: Valid NJ Hunting License and Pheasant Stamp, appropriate Hunter Orange requirments, Firearm and Ammunition.  Dress appropriately.

Contact Trevor Anderson at (908) 735-7040 for details and to register.  

There are a limited number of spots available on a first come, first serve basis.

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

I assume you need to bring a DD214 to prove you are a vet.

Also is it for recent vets or can Vietnam vets participate?

Read the above Info I posted from the original e-mail.

"The event is open to all active, reserve, retired and former military members." 

"Former" means us old guys.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

I assume you need to bring a DD214 to prove you are a vet.

No DD-214 is needed.

Hurry slots are filling fast.

Whoo-hoo, I made the list.

This seems like its gonna be one fantastic day!  :fudd:

Come on Saturday!