IGNORED

Rem 700 30-06 w Nikon scope

TheGreek

looks like ADL. what power is the scope. i just bought a 700 in .223 with a 4x12 scope for $497 brand new, out the door... i dont know what scope is mounted on this rifle  and if it is in fact an ADL. good luck with the sale. rifle looks beautiful and with the nikon scope the price is probably about right. only thing holding it back is the fact that its used. 

Do you know what year the rifle was made?

Has the trigger been modifiedoing?

So you are looking to get 550 or gun towards quad?

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

looks like ADL. what power is the scope. i just bought a 700 in .223 with a 4x12 scope for $497 brand new, out the door... i dont know what scope is mounted on this rifle  and if it is in fact an ADL. good luck with the sale. rifle looks beautiful and with the nikon scope the price is probably about right. only thing holding it back is the fact that its used. 

Yours have a wood stock? Checkering? Blued or Matt? Diamond Ground Bolt?  All these things figure into the price. Looks to be an 80's gun.

Does it have bottom metal? I never saw an ADL with a Diamond Cut Bolt.

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

Do you know what year the rifle was made?

Has the trigger been modifiedoing?

So you are looking to get 550 or gun towards quad?

Either $550 cash or I'll trade it towards a quad. I don't believe it has trigger work done to it. As far as yr not sure I think it's 1981 but not positive.

Its all Greek to me

Way too much gun for me. You know me I'm a small caliber nut. Although if it comes with a bottle of Olive Oil I might have to reconsider :rofl:

I have a bottle waiting for you. No purchase necessary. I just got back from Cali and planned on taking a ride to see you. Edited by themadgreek

Its all Greek to me

I have to go into Philly this morning to get the rest of my stitches out. Be home this afternoon. You still got my number?

Oh and the proper way to describe a scratch is "a safe ding". Man Gun Safes can be brutal on guns  :rofl:

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

Yours have a wood stock? Checkering? Blued or Matt? Diamond Ground Bolt?  All these things figure into the price. Looks to be an 80's gun.

Does it have bottom metal? I never saw an ADL with a Diamond Cut Bolt.

Steve,

My father's ADL is from the 60's. it came with jeweled bolt. don't know if my father had it bedded but it is. it is a 30-06 and pop swore it was bdl... but a Smith said the stock doesn't have the black cap at the end and no hinged floor plate.

The gun shoots like a dream. trigger 2lbs 11oz , I shoot 1/2 moa at 100 off of rest.. shots within a quarter.

This gun is real nice. would love to get and put synthetic stock and hinged plate and use in bad weather.

Just can't get it yet...

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford