IGNORED

Grubhub CEO tells employees if you agree with trump to resign

buckhound

If they are all in such a hopeless panic, then guess what, immigration works both ways, I'm sure the EU would welcome them with open arms and confiscatory taxes.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Somehow that isn't a violation of discrimination laws?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Technically no.  However, this is a publicly traded company and anyone holding a single share of this company (okay, everyone, check your 401K and portfolio, your mutual funds may hold this company) should write a letter to the board of directors and voice your opinion of the CEO as well as letting them know that you're never going to buy from them while he has a job.  The CEO of a publicly traded company is legally required to increase shareholder value, and if his statement adversely affects that value, it's time for him to go.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

just another bright pathetic example of the Democratic liberal mindset. They are always asking striving for equality, fairness, etc but the second it doesn't go there way they throw themselves on the floor kicking and screaming. Bullying people, inciting violence, causing any disruption they can. Pretty much doing the exact thing that they were supposedly against prior to Tuesday. I'd say more but probably get banned. Lol. I feel bad for his employees who are fair and balanced because they won't have a job in a month or two.

And to think at work we use grub hub all the time and I sometimes do at home....not anymore.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Now that is voting with your wallet! Hit em where it hurts.  What a POS to tell your employees they are not allowed to think opposite of the CEO.  This is groupthink mentality and it's totally insane, like the libs.

If they are all in such a hopeless panic, then guess what, immigration works both ways, I'm sure the EU would welcome them with open arms and confiscatory taxes.

Trust me, people wanting to come here far outnumber those that say they will leave.  I was so hopeful that all the celebs that promised they would leave actually did, but alas they stayed and continue to make the air stink.