IGNORED

For the beaver/otter applicants.

No problem Ryan..

I hear there's a colony east of Flynn's Knoll in raritan bay.. Look around in 25 feet of water on the outgoing tide.. Best of luck and post lots of pics!

i am calling bs, i spent all evening scouting east of flynns knoll, just got back to dock. the only thing i saw was crabs,

boat_zpseef987b1.jpg

any one have a spot I can find beaver and show me how to catch them. I was awarded a permitt but have nowhere to go. hoping one of you fine gentleman that scouted but didnt get awarded can help me out

i got first dibs, lol

been hearing that alot from long time beaver trappers, must be a bunch of new trappers getting them, hope they actually put forth the effort to fill them

it is ridiculous for a new trapper to apply for beaver permits. or less they have a seasoned trapper right there along side of them to teach them. along with beaver sign. took me 6 years of trapping before I applied for permits. now I don't apply anymore because I haven't seen sign in my trapping areas for a few years now.

Any of you guys go out of state to trap them? I came up with a fox infested place right over the bridge in pa also saw some beav sign. If I read it right it's $81 for a non resident and I think your allowed 20 sum beaver. That is if I read it right. I had so much fun last year beaver trapping I went and got a boat and a yak.