IGNORED

HOG DOWN!!!!!!

Buck154

Ground hog that is. After i came back to the property from getting lunch i see this hog in the horse pasture by where i park. I parked as normally do and he heads down the pasture futher. I get out and sneak up to 31 yds with the range finder. Hit him perfect in the head where i was aiming. His head just dropped and never even kicked.

hog.jpg

Edited by Rusty

U suck John! Got me hook line and sinker. Now get back to work on the tank

Lol thought i would get a few guys. Im in waiting or him Jack. He was here yesterday but who knows today. I have pictures of him a mile and half rom here too. Good luck for that high 8 or big 7

Well it's the big 7 or something bigger which could only be a new buck. The 8 is a 7 mile car ride away if he is stil alive. Based on his proclivity to exhibit high risk behavior it would not surprise me if he got whacked. Had to take a break from that spot too much drama every time a doe crossed the road into my field - it was nerve racking. I know if I sat that stand every morning and night faithfully a slammer would surely fall. I do prefer hunting closer to good cover and fresh scrapes as I am now.

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Nice shot, with the cooler Temps every time I see one on a sit, I talk myself out of shooting em, want one to make a stew just don't want to mess with skinning one out

Edited by Roon

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.