IGNORED

10/30/2016: Stevo's Mischief Night Youth Rimfire Shoot Pics!!!

Well today was a great day, it was the day of Stevo's Mischief Night Youth Rimfire Event!

We had a great turnout of kids who got some excellent safety instruction and guidance, along with the opportunity to shoot a variety of rimfire rifles afterwards!

Huge thanks to all who came out today and all you did to make this shoot happen!  And even bigger thanks to Stevo for putting all his time into organizing this great event! :up: :up: :up:

It was great to meet some of the site members and we had some really great conversations! :up:

I think it's safe to say the kids had a blast and all the parents will have a much more expensive Wish List for the holidays! :rofl:

I'll start off with the group shot of most who were in attendance!

DSC_8926.jpg

And here's a bunch of pics from the event to go with it! :up:

Please post up your pics and if anyone has a list of the rimfire firearms that were shot, that'd be a cool reference! :up:

DSC_8869.jpg

DSC_8870.jpg

DSC_8875.jpg

DSC_8878.jpg

DSC_8886.jpg

DSC_8888.jpg

DSC_8890.jpg

DSC_8891.jpg

DSC_8892.jpg

DSC_8894.jpg

DSC_8897.jpg

DSC_8902.jpg

DSC_8905.jpg

DSC_8906.jpg

DSC_8907.jpg

DSC_8911.jpg

DSC_8913.jpg

DSC_8921.jpg

DSC_8928.jpg

DSC_8932.jpg

DSC_8935.jpg

DSC_8937.jpg

DSC_8940.jpg

What a Great idea!! Nice pics. Kudos to those who put the shoot together; especially Steve. :)

"Those who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

NRA life member

An absolutely perfect event. The kids followed every rule and learned the right way to use a Rifle Range. We even had a gentleman on the far right show them what NOT to do. lol.  Big thanks to Wayne (tuny) for taking the lead as instructor. Hell everyone did a great job. My future son in law Joe did all the work for me. I have been very sick and my family knew how important this was to me. Heck even my Vegan daughter showed up. And as all Boy Scouts do, Nanuk's Troop stepped up and worked hard on Targets and clean up.

As I walked up and down the firing line I saw the smiles and knew we had a winner. Kids were eager to shoot and having a good time. They paid attention to the rules and not one had to be reminded of them. At the end they were shooting 6 inch balloons at 100 yards with iron sights. Not too shabby eh? CCI stock will be going up as I know many members here are out of Ammo. The only way we got the kids to stop shooting was the fact we were out of Ammo. But it took all day.

Thanks to everyone for making this a success. We will do it again for sure.

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them