IGNORED

Fat Guy is Back

Nomad

Just got this picture of a bear that I have been seeing for a few years.  Last year during bow you couldn't scare him away, big friendly fat guy, would just lay there on the corn when I got out of my stand and then just waddle away slowly if I came any closer.  This years and last years pics

PICT0003.JPG

bear13.jpg

Edited by Nomad

clearly he got the memo about fall bow this year...  They don't get much bigger/fatter than that... good lord!  I call 750+++ and more likely breaks the 800lb live weight mark... 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

That is one FAT bear. He must have been hiding out in PA or NY for the bow season. He is to fat and slow to get away from someone during the bear season.

I don't know about you bro - but I am not about to test that theory!!!!   My money says he could out-run Usain Bolt and still climb a tree higher and faster than any human on earth...  I bet he watched countless bear hunters all week, and avoided them with his old mature nose  - the same nose that put him at that weight... lol

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Fortunately I have a JD 4wd tractor and loader that I can use on the property.  Last year in Oct and Nov I had him at my deer corn all the time.  I couldn't scare him away, I would get down out of the stand and walk to with 15 yards of him  while saying "get out of here" and he would slowly get up and walk away.  Then just before the bear season he went nocturnal.  I got one pic of him in September this year and now this one.   He was a no show the whole early bear season.