Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 02/15/13 - 04:52 AM
Here is what the feed ramps looks like. The ramps are the grooves cut along the bottom of the chamber the bullet follows into the chamber.
Posted 02/15/13 - 05:12 AM
Unless you are using the wrong amo right stalker LOL.
Here is the difference. The M16 bolt is solid were as the AR15 is cut out along the bottom. This is so the hammer catches the bolt and it is impossible to make your gun full auto. They also save money on materials lol.
Posted 02/15/13 - 10:49 AM
Posted 02/15/13 - 10:57 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users