IGNORED

Soooo I think I have a raccoon problem?

BowhunterNJ

HaHaHa  They are on almost every bait pile out there. That's a lot you have there 13 but a friend of mine got a picture of 18 at once :eek: . They are corn vacuums. Only way to get away from that is to use apples or something they don't eat that much.

What do you do with them after you trap them? Just got my trapping license and I have the same problem, trying to keep the small turkey population going good in my area. I know I'll probably get shit for this but it's not worth my time to skin them, anyone want them?

What do you do with them after you trap them? Just got my trapping license and I have the same problem, trying to keep the small turkey population going good in my area. I know I'll probably get shit for this but it's not worth my time to skin them, anyone want them?

If you just got your license and went to the class you should know the answer to your question. Please don't waste the resource of a pelt if you are going to harvest them

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."