IGNORED

It's time to drain the swamp! - Donald Trump Jr

BowhunterNJ

I have been saying for a while he is essentially destroying his company by running for president not just hurting himself but his family....

Which begs the question, how is that advantageous for him and his family?  Without jumping too far into the deep end...is it any indication he might actually be doing this for the right reasons (i.e. the American people and the nation)?

Which begs the question, how is that advantageous for him and his family?  Without jumping too far into the deep end...is it any indication he might actually be doing this for the right reasons (i.e. the American people and the nation)?

I think so and if you listen to his interviews from 10,20,30 years ago he says just that. I really do believe he LOVES the USA and wants to save it.

Many think we are a hare's breath from loosing the republic and I'm one of them.

I think so and if you listen to his interviews from 10,20,30 years ago he says just that. I really do believe he LOVES the USA and wants to save it.

Many think we are a hare's breath from loosing the republic and I'm one of them.

i agree he is a patriot and I believe he can help save the republic and the fundamentals in which  it was founded but unless republicans retain complete control of the government and work with him he will play hell doing anything with the debt and creating jobs

I don't think Trump is losing money on running for president. I think that was pointed out a while ago, I don't remember all the details but it went something like this: Trump uses his own companies for campaign stuff and charges the campaign. Like his planes, his cars, travel booking, etc - he rents all of them to the campaign. The campaign gets donations and the donations go to Trumps company the profit thereby paying him back for personal money he has put into his campaign. 

I'm thinking more long term. He's writing off plenty now but the positions hes taking are likely compromising the long term benefit he'd otherwise have running elbows with the very people he's outing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bingo! That is if he doesn't get all depressed and commit suicide by shooting himself in the back and head 5 or 6 times.

I agree totally that if elected Trump will have a hard time saving our constitutional republic since it has become obvious that half of the republicans and all of the Dems are owned by and serve Wall Street and the 1% ( aka the Uniparty).

Add to that the current admin. has corrupted how many supposedly apolitical agency's in the federal government (see IRS, ATF, EPA, DOJ and now FBI)? It is hard to argue with those pessimists who say electing DJT will turn the compleat and total lose of our republic into a trickle instead of having it gone in one good flush as it will be with HRC.

One thing I think is overlooked is all of the people Trump is literally pissing off by the positions he's taking...he's burning bridges with powerful people in the establishment. How is that advantageous for him if he were trying to leverage the presidency for his own personal gain?

But isn't this a good thing since all of our current politicians  pay the debts to the powerful after elected.

The President and all politicians are supposed to work for all of us.

( I know I sound naïve.)