IGNORED

Climber Treestand Recomendations

I'm in the market for a new climber. Had a Summit which I left on the base of a private property tree, which was stolen. My favorite old Loggy is retired as a lock on in a cedar tree. I bought a Gorilla last year and I do not like it... I'm leaning towards a Treewalker Promag. Its a bit expensive, but American made. Any thoughts? I'm thinking about a few public land trips to Ohio and Wisconsin over the next few months.

I have the treewalker pro mag XL and love it! I'm in south jersey if you would like to see one in person. I've had lone wolfs but didn't like it as much as this!

I like the quick set up and take down and pack ability without straps or bungies. How do you rate the comfort for all day sits?

I've had a Summit Goliath for years which has been a great stand. Only thing I've done is added a Hazmore net seat to give me two different seat options for what I want that day. Like the foam seat for all day sits but sometimes that thing can be a pain in the rear. For just a morning or afternoon sit the net seat works fine, in and out quick. Treewalker is a good choice if you were buying another stand new to try something different. But if you were happy with the Summit before why not just stick with them ? Good luck with your choice.

I like the quick set up and take down and pack ability without straps or bungies. How do you rate the comfort for all day sits?

I love it! I bought the pad that goes with the web seat!  I've sat all day during the rut last year. No worries!

Mathews Halon

United Bowhunters of NJ

NWTF - Tri County Longbeards

New Jersey Outdoor Alliance