IGNORED

Pics of pedals, guess its true

68Ioweu1

BS.

Shoot the bear. Put it out of its misery.

Screw the anti's.

Hi time Hunters flipped those people the bird and stopped walking on egg shels.

This feels like an open Cary versus concealed carry gun rights thread.

Don't slap your own for doing what he had every reason to do.

The only reason the guy gets screwed is if these crazy anti people are allowed to BULLY HUNTERS!

F THEM and the prius they drove to the protest.

Stand up people. This bear not being shot means nothing. The crazys protest no matter what.

Does anyone know how they got his name and info?

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

It was a legal kill....so why should we let the antis dictate what hunters can and cant do ??.......If a majority of hunters say " pedals shouldnt have been killed " then fine ....but why should hunters be listening to what the antis say ?

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

We as hunters have enjoyed a fair amount of success these last few years, we have kept the anti's at bay. It took us 20 years of collective work to get the first archery season for bears in New Jersey and one guy with a big mouth can turn it all around. Yes, I believe this guy was taunting the anti's and anti's will never change! However it's the other 80% of the population you do not want to offend. So when you go bragging on the internet and taunting the whackos, it's gonna make the mainstream media and it's not going to help us!

I question whether the hunter was actually bragging about killing pedals.  Sounds like a typical AR tactic to increase the negative reaction of the public & it is working....just look at the reaction of so many of us.  If he truly was bragging in an ahole way, then he deserves to be criticized as bragging about any kill is a sure sign of a dbag imo.  I say we should question & not accept the bragging story as fact... 

I don't know guys....part of me says this guy taunted them and hurt us all...but another part of me says F them!  If it wasn't pedals, it would have been some guy who killed a cub or whatever.  They really don't need an excuse to attack us.  We should just stick together.  Whoever killed pedals did so legally and put an injured bear out of his misery.  

I do think the death threats actually make them look worse..especially since the the state confirmed this guy didn't shoot a bear.  

I don't know guys....part of me says this guy taunted them and hurt us all...but another part of me says F them!  If it wasn't pedals, it would have been some guy who killed a cub or whatever.  They really don't need an excuse to attack us.  We should just stick together.  Whoever killed pedals did so legally and put an injured bear out of his misery.  

I do think the death threats actually make them look worse..especially since the the state confirmed this guy didn't shoot a bear.  

This^^^

If it wasn't Pedals that caused this "outrage" it would have been any other bear taken during the hunt. These loons don't need an excuse to try to take our hunting rights they will try just because. I see some of you guys calling the legal hunter a piece of $hit etc. You clowns do more to help the antis than than the guy who legally took the bear ...you should all be ashamed of yourselves

Yes, this is true, the loons would have cried about ANYTHING else to try and make their point, they're noise makers, it's what they do. They have no lot in life so they cling to the bear hunt to make their life relevant among eachother, HOWEVER, this bear was a media sweetheart with international coverage. I could care less if the idiot who shot him did so then held a brunch fundraiser  and fed the bear to the antis unknowingly BUT, he now gave them something they never had before, the support of normal people. Not pissing off the non hunting but normal population who aren't anti-hunting  is how we keep advancing our causes as hunters, pissing off non hunting normals  will never do us any good. This was a stupid move. idiotic at BEST and may potentially adversely effect everyone of us in the future. Calling him out on it isn't giving them any more ammo against us, he gave them all they need and wanted all by himself. The fact that we disagree with him, or SOME of us do only proves the opposite of what they claim, it's proof that WE are actually the logical thinkers and not just a mess of rampant uncontrolled emotions like them.  

Edited by Leo801