IGNORED

NY Salmon FIshing This Past Week-End

Ms Grit

how was ponderosa? I love their buffet and it looks like you had a blast..you gotta get up there in the spring for the Steelhead spawn.there's usually alot less people and stellar fishing esp in the upper fly stretch Ellis cove and pineville...

Edited by smoking gun

Use to go just about whole month of September, was good for hundreds of fish and year. I'd keep 3 or 4 for the year and rest was just for sport. I believe it was 2000 I got ticketed for "snagging fish" mind you I was watching the Rapids had no fish in my possession no casting took place and I had a barb less hook to boot, the kicker is I was told he did not like the way I was standing in the river. Pulaski is Jerseys Seaside. Needless to say NY for a $150 ticket lost out on someone who spent WAY more than that a year on Salmon, Small Mouth, and Steel Head. But they got what they wanted a quick $150 and loss of thousands of dollars in revenue since then. I sure do miss it but one dick want to be part time C/O killed it for me. Each year I say I'll go back but stay home to deer hunt instead. Great pictures glad and looks like you had great time

Edited by Roon

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

how was ponderosa? I love their buffet and it looks like you had a blast..you gotta get up there in the spring for the Steelhead spawn.there's usually alot less people and stellar fishing esp in the upper fly stretch Ellis cove and pineville...

Never went to Ponderosa.  I was staying with friends in their camper so we cooked at home for meals :)

"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member

NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member

UBNJ Member