IGNORED

Nice one from last year showed up

mattg1500

Not being an a hole..but when I used to use cams I seen bucks that never appeared on my cam during daylight. They dont always pass by your camera. I sat Friday until 10 am ..I walked up the hill 100 yrds and right on my grass walk path a nice 8 was making a scrape ..he saw me draw and bounced..I stopped using cams because it wasn't worth the time to keep checking cams knowing that a big buck could pass behind it to the right or left of it etc etc. Every decent buck I killed I never had on cam.

Camera's are just fun, makes you kind of a Dick Tracy, a wise buck will walk around them. I shot a nice 8pt years ago, had camera running since July not 1 pic of him and I killed him on 11/12 so cameras are awesome yes love them for meat hunting, however it's only 1 spot and sometimes do miss the big ones, nothing beats time in stand

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

Not being an a hole..but when I used to use cams I seen bucks that never appeared on my cam during daylight. They dont always pass by your camera. I sat Friday until 10 am ..I walked up the hill 100 yrds and right on my grass walk path a nice 8 was making a scrape ..he saw me draw and bounced..I stopped using cams because it wasn't worth the time to keep checking cams knowing that a big buck could pass behind it to the right or left of it etc etc. Every decent buck I killed I never had on cam.

That's not being an a-hole... I do believe there is some truth to that. Cameras are good for taking inventory - but NEVER tell the real story what's lurking beyond it's vision.   I almost gave up on them, but the power was too strong to resist

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….