IGNORED

Fid card

sooo I finally got around to starting the process of geting the address changed on my FID card.. I filled out all the paper work, payed all the fees ect.. ect... so Im looking at the clerks desk and I notice a pile, I mean a BIG pile of FID applications.. so we get done with everthing and the nice clerk tells me that they will call me when its ready.. I ask nicely how long she thinks it will be?? she tells me that she sent out a bunch of applications in dec and just got them back now, and that was just the mental health portion.. they still had to go through the rest of the background checks..soooo it looks like Im waiting at least three months to get mine back... oh well I should have done it over a year ago when I first moved..Now with everything going on.. everyone is applying for thier cards.. At least i got the process started.. it gives me a couple of extra months to save up for the JUDGE...:)

I think I'm going to put in for a couple more handgun permits just for the heck of it. My town has generally done things pretty expeditiously. I'll see if anything's changed.

Excellence, in anything, never occurs by chance

Achieving perfection is impossible. Striving for perfection makes greatness achievable