IGNORED

Who Will Bear Hunt In December?

BHC

per the web page 197 tagged bears available before the hunt, 44 tagged bears taken already

Correct, but when 59 tagged bears (30% of the 197) are taken, the hunt ends.  Based on the ratio of tagged to untagged bears taken this week it would take another 200 bears to reach the 30% mark.  

Edited by Rusty

I did not get a bear do if I see one going to shot it . Really wanted one with the bow.but will take one with the gun . My question is are people going to keep there bait going for another 7 weeeks .

I walked over my bait, donuts still there, I took my bear on Monday at 4:15pm....if while bowhunting I see one of the two big bears I had on my cam I just may be convinced to resume baiting.....but Im in deer mode now....so let one walk by on its own Edited by BHC

I'm still going with same mind set 200lbs bear sow or boar as long no 1st year cubs, I'm taking it. Not and was not looking for a slob just a good size decent eating animal. Only shot I had was a sow with 4 first year cubs. So if there is a season I will be out.

Edited by Roon

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.