IGNORED

The anti's are mourning Pedals . . .

Ms Grit

I am sitting here in tears over Pedals death...tears from laughing at all of those comments.  This is why I left Facebook never to go back.  It's groupthink at its worst.

Definition of "groupthink"

Groupthink is a psychological phenomenon that occurs within a group of people in which the desire for harmony or conformity in the group results in an irrational or dysfunctional decision-making outcome. Group members try to minimize conflict and reach a consensus decision without critical evaluation of alternative viewpoints by actively suppressing dissenting viewpoints, and by isolating themselves from outside influences.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

This is why I left Facebook never to go back.  It's groupthink at its worst.

I totally agree, I have not been on FB in about 2 years except on  2 or 3 occasions to view what some of my family tags me on.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Down Goes pedals... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 he's out.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

I can confirm that it was shot.

I am having a hard time believing that in this day and age, with social media being the platform that it is, that a hunter would deliberately speak about targeting this bear and then bragging about actually getting it, claiming he was "after it for three years", knowing full well the headaches associated with it.

#bearcult