IGNORED

Long road back

DV1

I'm guessing the institute is Rothman? Kinda surprising knowing the reputation that they have.

Yeah, that's the place. I know someone who works there, said the guy who did the surgery is one of the best around. Even the guy I went to in 2008 and March said he's a great doc but sometimes things happen and the repair might have failed if he had done it too. The nerve damage on the other hand, not something that should be expected but they do make you sign a waiver that you understand that's a possibility. Right shoulder joint is destroyed and I need a full replacement. It will never be right again but I can still do some things, and plan on doing them until I can't. 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Congrats on your doe, and double congrats on searching hard having confidence you still had taken the deer.

Many others sadly wouldnt have been so diligent.

Hopefully this is just the first of many since your shoulder recovery.

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Your perseverance has paid off.

Great story, nice pix.

I can certainly relate to the shoulder surgery.

I also have just had both shoulders done reciently.

Reading your story makes me have some hope, and see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Sitting on the side lines is tough.

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.