IGNORED

Prayers for UB1243

briarpatch

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here goes.

we only had Hannah for 8 years. she was the little sister of Kelsey, but never in anyone's shadow. she was the outgoing kid in any group. always ready to cartwheel around, turn anything into song, and just be plain goofy. always up for the adventure.

i just went through my photobucket account for a quick bunch of pics.

We lost our Hannah. we are hoping a few lucky kids get a break from the organs that Hannah has given them. maybe someone else won't have the ending that we had. go hug your kids. we lost one of ours in less then 24 hours after she felt sick.

SUC50053.jpg

she spent a lot of time in the outdoors.

SUC50180.jpg

SUC50116.jpg

SUC50216.jpg

SUC50227.jpg

SUC50207.jpg

SUC50021-1.jpg

SUC50206-1.jpg

SUC50158.jpg

SUC50127-1.jpg

SUC50206-2.jpg

meandhannah.jpg

SUC50230-4.jpg

SUC50138-1.jpg

SUC50148-2.jpg

thanks for all the prayer and wishes.

United Bowhunters of New Jersey

New Jersey Fur Harvester
New Jersey Trappers Association
National Trappers Association

Joe,

I can't even begin to imagine what you and your family are going through.

Again I am truly sorry for your family's loss, such an absolutely tragic event.

If your family has a donation site set up or is taking any donations directly, please post the information here.

I would be more than happy to help in any way I can.

Matt

My god, i cant imagine what youre going though. Im very sorry to hear of this and will say a prayer for your family. Please, dont hesitate to ask any of the NJFNG family if you need anything, even if its just a walk in the woods to talk and get your mind off things. Prayers to you and your family

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

I'm lost for words. Nothing I can say can express how deeply saddened I am for you and your family. The thoughts and prayers of my entire family are with you and yours. If you're a man of Faith, then you know that Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe. Faith is often tested and can be stretched thin to the point of breaking in times like these. You have to believe that Hannah was here for a reason and your connection could never be broken. May she forever reside in your hearts and in your memories, until you re-join her some day. God bless you.

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

For those of you who don't know him, Joe is a class act if there every was one.

I'm truly sad about this and don't have the words Joe except to say I will be praying for your family.

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

May God continue to give you the strength to persevere. I cant begin to imagine the hurt you and your family are feeling right now. How can God allow things like this to happen? It all seems so unfair. My heart and prayers are with you all :(

Excellence, in anything, never occurs by chance

Achieving perfection is impossible. Striving for perfection makes greatness achievable