IGNORED

Trying to hunt

JerseyJaysTaxidermy

I have 45 paid days off a year...its hunt LOL

I have 0 paid days off a yr...

Not complaining, I wouldn't trade it..

I rarely ever set an alarm, make my own hours (except during bear week lol, that's 15hr days)

I'm just glad to have a treestand in the yard now.. it was a pleasure just to take a 1 hour break and spend prime time in a tree. I didn't see anything but I needed to just sit down and relax to break up the 15 hour day of fleshing bear skins.

Couldn't do that when I was in clifton the past 10 years..

http://www.jerseyjaystaxidermy.com

Edited by JerseyJaysTaxidermy

Yo jay, I hunted for first time today in raven rock..I was on doe patrol or waiting on a good buck. I had 2 big does at 15 yrds I went to draw and heard a grunt. They ran off and my heart was pounding..to my misery it was a 3 point smdh..then I had 5 more does but out of range and a basket 6 and 4 point right under me..all deer between 830 and 930..I didnt know you guys are actually right across the street from my driveway..I saw your quality deer management signs..I wish the guys with the red x's would do the same

Edited by Ravenrock_bowbender

Yo jay, I hunted for first time today in raven rock..I was on doe patrol or waiting on a good buck. I had 2 big does at 15 yrds I went to draw and heard a grunt. They ran off and my heart was pounding..to my misery it was a 3 point smdh..then I had 5 more does but out of range and a basket 6 and 4 point right under me..all deer between 830 and 930..I didnt know you guys are actually right across the street from my driveway..I saw your quality deer management signs..I wish the guys with the red x's would do the same

Nice! Gimme a shout one weekend when your out there midday, stop over and say hi..

My numbers on the website

http://www.jerseyjaystaxidermy.com