IGNORED

Shoulder Dr.....gonna need one soon

megavites

So my already eff'ed up shoulder got more damaged Sunday.

So I'm putting some stuff in the back of the truck which was parked a little closer to the garage than normal. I get done and start to walk away and proceed to trip over a flower pot...no big deal...I got this...but

now my stumble/hop puts me in the path of the bag of mulch I left nearby...ohh crap..another hop stumble and boom. I folded my arm up under me and slam into the ground and proceed to do the 10-20 sec. catching my breath/ thinking I broke a rib deal. Get up...making sure nobody saw me of course and go hunting later.

Now I've got even more pain when I hold my arm straight out to my side (rotator cuff?). 

I can still pull back on my 60# setup but I know this needs to get fixed at the end of the season, so I'm looking to other members for 

suggestions on shoulder Dr's, maybe in the Central Jersery/Shore area.

Thanks.

Living in Southern NJ, Camden County area, I can highly recommend a great Doc (Todd Lipshultz, MD)

Just had my Right shoulder surgery for rotator cuff and other miscellaneous crap done couple of days ago, last Friday.

My Left shoulder was done in June around Fathers Day, also rotator cuff and other misc damage due to trauma.

I have missed my complete yearly 2016 season of Trout fishing, Surf fishing, Salmon fishing, bow hunting, and all of muzzleloaders deer, bear, and small game.

Please don't risk more damage to the shoulder. Get it checked out ASAP. Do not play around with the shoulders.  

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.