Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 02/13/13 - 08:31 AM
Anyone have sucess with different rigs?
Posted 02/13/13 - 08:45 AM
Posted 02/13/13 - 08:56 AM
Posted 02/13/13 - 09:42 AM
I have used live bait & jigs also. Yes, Lake Hopatcong. There are areas of LH that walleye, LM's and occasionally hybrid SB are actively feeding at night and they will attack topwater plugs like crazy.
Try a nighttime fish sometime, Walleye or SB will suprise the sh*t out of you when they hit your topwater plug!
I was just looking for what others have had success with.
The hybrids put up a better fight IMO.
Posted 02/13/13 - 10:18 AM
Posted 02/13/13 - 11:46 AM
In the lake he does very well on a basic worm harness spinner.
In the spillway he fishes small rapalas and jigs.
This time of year hes fishing the spillway mostly and using minnows
Posted 02/13/13 - 01:05 PM
Posted 02/13/13 - 03:20 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users