IGNORED

NJWW Stokes GTG

Sounds like we have enough people staying up there or living up there for a little GTG at Shotwell Lean to area Sunday afternoon Dec 4th.

Directions: As you come off rt206 into Stokes stay right and go past front office. Take first left hand turn. Follow to fork in road stay right. You will see the Cabins (lean to's) ahead and also a parking area emediatley on your left. Park there and walk up towards the Bath House. Bucky will be first Cabin on right and I will be in the one behind it.

Throw Acorns at anyone at the first Cabin to let him know your coming. Come anytime if no one is there make yourself at home we will be right back. :up:

Be sure to have GPS coordinates for all the area you scouted and consider GOOD. :happywave:

Be there or be square.

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

Wait a minute, we're supposed to go into the middle of the woods, park the car/truck, walk "towards the bath house", and toss an acorn at the first cabin?  No, that doesn't sound like a Deliverance moment at all  :lookaround:  :shock:  :rofl:

I thought the same exact thing when I saw "walk up towards the bath house".....Now I am not bear hunting, but live close to that area....

Stevo, IF I knew how to play a banjo (or even had one) I would be in mossy oak camo strumming out of sight somewhere close to you guys... :rofl:  :rofl:  Now that's funny right there!

Have fun! :up: 

• 3 weeks later...