Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 03/23/14 - 06:28 PM
Posted 03/23/14 - 09:16 PM
Wow those last two are some old timers! Definitely get em tuned back up for the birds and fish, perfect for that!
The overdraw is coming off the Royal Hunter and I will be checking out to see what rest looks good for shooting Flu Flu's and I gotta get a new string and cables for it. The Excalibur may be getting the bowfishing whisker biscuit... I am currently using a Wing Redwing Hunter recurve for bowfishing right now, using an AMS retreiver on it.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users