IGNORED

Dorner In A Shoot Out With Police

BHC

I just left the other site because I couldn't stomach the moronic views of a couple if guys justifying what this guy has done. Now I come over here and the moronic views are being expressed as well.

Because this guy, or the media, describe his rantings as a "manifesto" shouldn't give it credibility.

You guys need to wake the F up, this ain't Rambo Firdt Blood, get real, listen to yourselves and realize that you are giving credibility to a madman!

If every mass murderer in history presented a "manifesto" would you justify his actions?

Again, wake up!!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an FYI, we do have an Ignore feature here on NJFNG.

1. Click on the USER CP on the top-left.

2. Scroll down the left navigation bar until you see Buddy/Ignore List

3. In the middle of the page you'll see Edit Ignore List.

4. Add the username of the person you want to ignore and click on Ignore User(s).

Poof!

"A Dog, a Gun and Time Enough"....George Bird Evans

Very' date=' very big "IF!"

[/quote']

Is it really ??

none of the horrible things this guy has done would have ever been considered to be something HE would have done by all those who knew him.

yet HE apparently believed enough in why he was doing it to ultimetly die for his beliefs.

That is a pretty strong belief , whether valid or not no one will ever know.and since he crossed every acceptable line, his story will always be about a guy who snapped and became unstabile , not as a person who was wronged by society .

as said there were many different ways he could have gone about airing what was going on out there than commiting all these shootings.

yet a considered stabile person goes this far , there has to be more to this story we will never know

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

All I'm going to add is please keep this thread civil, and do not promote/condone killing innocent people.

Personal principles aside, there's no reason for him to seek out and kill these people he has a problem with and their families to prove or otherwise expression his point of view.

He may be right in his principles, even in his reasons for feeling the way he does, but he is not right for taking anyone's life under these conditions.