IGNORED

Hows everyones season so far

Bone collector 85

I've been out 3 times and have seen only bucks, mostly dinks and a borderline one I may shoot if I see him again. I have not seen a doe yet at this spot which is unusual. I do have them on cam at night or the days I am not hunting.  

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Dove Hunting pretty much sucked.. Cant use my bow yet because of shoulder.. Shot gun season opens this Saturday where I be but, I haven't had time to scout enough and the weather is still too warm.. Looks like I may be taking a trip to NJ for winter deer season and hunt my old stomping grounds.. If I don't have a bag before then, then, if its brown its down.. :devious:

:D

I'm waiting for October, I like cooler temps. 

In the past few years I have had a good shooter on cam and capitalized early on in September right away........

Gonna wait till it gets cooler now like you said because I have nothing on camera that I would want to hang a tag on this early......

Plus I would miss out on all of the pre-rut reindeer games lol!

Dont see any logic in your statement honestly. I know where its coming from though :rofl:  

No logic intended, I was making a funny.

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Went out opening day liver hit one. With the Temps so hot I pressed my luck and jumped her. We tried back the next day and found her bloated up like a beached whale. Put myself in the penalty box til last sat2and saw a few just out of range. I have a love hate relationship with the early season. Now I am just waiting for better weather. Gonna try Saturday morning.

I am having a great season so far. I've been out 3 times with my 11 and 13 year old sons. I killed my EAB doe on my second sit.

The boys are seeing lots of deer and a few bucks. My 11 year old missed a doe and my 13 year old missed a Y buck. "Deer Fever" I guess. Both clean misses right over the deer's backs.

We are having a great time! This is what hunting is all about!!

I'm your Huckleberry :devious: