IGNORED

anyone hunt Montague

smoking gun

This sounds like the Smoke man is trying to bait someone into a good old fashion ball busting, Sounds like he not only knows the guy but probably pit him on that spot. Maybe not but sounds like it to me. 

As for the slayer / Smokster double stand hunt date idea, that would make one heck of a great reality hunting show episode ;)

Which side of the hill are you on?  I just rode through there is past Sunday and saw some does crossing the road at the state line at rt. 521.  Clove Road has some nice land, all private, but probably loaded with bruisers.  I've never hunted the park up there, but I'm sure that the deer get pushed down to Clove Road and probably over to River Road too.

nah it's off fox and new rd by deckerton I notice that hainesville is on the west side I guess that's like a place you can hunt but I'm content with this area I scouted I'm hunting so good luck guys

I live a few minutes away from Montague if you go into the town of Montague for gas or lunch. The next town over is port jervis NY only a 1/4 mile up the road there's a decent burger joint Arlene and toms.Sometimes they have  fried chicken on lunch special I get that when they got it.