IGNORED

USA! USA! USA!

Bubblehead

It's sad when leaders allow such a blatant biased towards what is allowed and what is suppressed. You can kneel during the national anthem but can't show your support for your country. I know the article says they are still allowing it during the national anthem but my belief is they are going to use this as a way to prevent "issues" from arising from the kneelers. Just my 2 cents and yes I'm wearing my tinfoil helmet

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

So tired of this bull****...

Ban pro sports and see how quick they change their attitude...$$$$

If you don't like the US of A, get the hell out and go back to your dirt living room.

People ( not all ) sneak into, and migrate legally to this country under the guise of a better life because where they come from is so bad, but once they acclimate to the fresh air they forget where they came from then want to tell the rest of us how to live.. Your a guest in my country.. Don't let the door hit you on the way out...

Edited by BowTechExperience

Again lets all thank not only the career welfare crowd that re-elects the left as a means of an occupation but also the brain dead backward thinking gun owners who continue to vote for them as well even though they directly and openly promise and swear to infringe on your rights to own guns..... You, the "D" voter, are directly to blame for the upside down, Anti-American behavior that's become acceptable in today's America...... I'd tell you how I really felt but I don't want to get banned from this very respectable hunting social site...

Edited by Leo801

Again lets all thank not only the career welfare crowd that re-elects the left as a means of an occupation but also the brain dead backward thinking gun owners who continue to vote for them as well even though they directly and openly promise and swear to infringe on your rights to own guns..... You, the "D" voter, are directly to blame for the upside down, Anti-American behavior that's become acceptable in today's America...... I'd tell you how I really felt but I don't want to get banned from this very respectable hunting social site...

Your First Amendment rights are safe here.  Even Axiom hasn't managed to get banned...yet... :rofl:

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.