Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
1 reply to this topic
Posted 02/11/13 - 11:28 PM
Posted 02/11/13 - 11:33 PM
Knew that black box for cars thing was coming for years. Any tech can read your car's computer and get all that information if he has the right tool (Scanner/reader) if they know where to look. Well, In cars that have OBDII anyway and now I can even get that information with my phone if your car/truck is new enough.(Blutooth)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users