IGNORED

I have the plague!!!

GhostBear

Or something near enough to it! Lol had a scratchy throat on Saturday while at work, that got worse as the day went on, by evening I was feeling crappy by morning I felt like I was half dead! Literally slept the entire day, yesterday was better but not by much!!! And now here I sit still feeling like dog excrement. Hitting up the med express later for something stronger than OTC meds, then back to work tomorrow, man I hate losing a day's pay.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Allergies! Ha! I wish, one Claritin and I'd be fine, this feels like an upper respiratory thing, I'm hocking up some real serious clams here!????????

Edited by GhostBear

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Allergies! Ha! I wish, one Claritin and I'd be fine, this feels like an upper respiratory thing, I'm hocking up some real serious clams here!

sounds awful.  I know that my allergies have changed over the years and I have different symptoms depending on what type of pollen is high.  also, certain meds don't do a damn thing for me anymore.

do you have a fever?  if not, it's probably just allergies.  Allegra and Zyrtec work for me.  Claritin doesn't do a damn thing at all anymore and Flonase doesn't work at all.   

good luck and feel better

Just got over being sick, totally sucked.  Started with a dry throat, then got sore, then got head/nose congestion.  Never did develop a cough, but still a week and a half later feel traces of it.  Sucks but as long as I don't fall off a curb, lose a shoe, and get dragged into a van...I'm OK! :)

hahahaha....not joking I thought I had aids or cancer I would get so sick and took alot to get rid of it they diagnosed me with pneumonia I've had it 2 times but I increased to 2 packs a day and I've never had pneumonia again

Feel better ghost! Im short on time at work so I know what ya mean with a days pay!

I had a rough year last year after my surgery. I was sick every month except March. My immune system took a major hit...seem to be better now. God I hope I didnt jinx myself! Although I did have some infections (sinus, bronchitis plus the flu in dec/jan) off and on I found out that some allergies can be really really tough on ya. I had allergies before but we go through changes and our bodies react differently as we get older. In the past, I could go without taking allergy meds because what I felt was ever so slight to me. Now I have to take one nearly everyday or I will be miserable...well more miserable than I already am ...lol.