IGNORED

who is ready for some bass fishing?

chris n

Nice pics kayyyylllleee. We need to get out this spring. I haven't bass fished in years

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah we do buddy. Got alot of outdoors things to do this year

Hell yes

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

Nice Pics....as I sit here looking out the window at the boat covered in snow and frost.... My mind is already on the water.

Spring Can't Get Here Fast Enough For Me :thumb_up:

( I love bass but have an addition to chasing Northern Pike up here in the Passaic River )

PassaicRiverPike.jpg

}}}--I certainly do chase New Jersey's BIG Bucks, BIG Birds, and BIG Fish--->

Best Bow Buck to date; 2011 Gross; 142 6/8
Best Gobbler to date; 2012 NWTF score of 77.5
Best Northern Pike to date; 40" (Passaic River Pike )
Best Muskie to date; (The hunt begins)

Nice looking pike Paul. i also cant wait for spring. Hunting season is just about over. Im ready to fish

Yea to beat a 7+ in NJ is a tall order but it has been done..just gotta put in the time which I know you do

Manasquan Reservoir holds some very nice bass.. Here is a pic of me with my 7lb. 12.oz Pig I took out of the Squan. Caught her in June of 2007 off a point in the flooded timber. I used a white and chartreuse Strike King spinner bait.. Ironically it was the year I bought my boat and was probably my forth or fifth trip out in the boat. When I finally got her into the boat and in the live well' date=' I called the ranger station to find out if they had a scale, they did. I told the guy I think I have a new state record... Obviously not, but back then I did not know that. I felt like I just double lunged a 150 class buck.. Anyway I make my way to the docks and the rangers come out to weigh it and it is 7lb 12oz... He tells me the state record is 10lbs and change. I had them take a pic with my cell phone... Never thought of carrying a camera in the boat then, but do now..lol.. I've not come close to that weight since, but have pulled a few 4 and 5 lb'ers out of Assunpink since.

06300712291copy.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dude squan is insane with big bass..biggest year outta there was 7 and change..the pressure kills it sometimes but there are some monsters in there

Hey, I once got handed down underwear and a paperclip for Christmas, and it was a great gift. - Si