IGNORED

Tower shoot details!!

Ok folks, here are the available dates.

Oct 16,23 and 30.

Nov. 6,13,20 and 27.

I like oct 16. Also payment, checks can be made out to Giberson farms, then you can either send it to them of you can mail them to me to hold on to till the shoot, I'd rather you send them to me made out to Giberson farms, so I can mark you paid, if you're paying for pluses include that as well, we need 20 for one tower, 40 for two. With the possibles we have 20. Each shooter gets 6 birds.

Address for the farm is 101 S. Pemberton rd, pemberton.

Shot size is limited to 6 shot. If you decide to send payment to me pm me for address, put your handle on it so I can make the list and mark you paid, price is 140 per person, bring some cash on the shoot day for money bird and tips.

Edited by GhostBear

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

I like the 16th as well.

If you need dogs for afternoon shoot and don't have a dog does that cost extra?

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

It will if you hire one of their dogs, I'll have mine with me and can hunt 3 plus myself.

That's 2 votes for the 16th.

Edited by GhostBear

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

3 for the 16th 1 for the 23rd.

Guess we need a list, copy and paste this list with your date choice, once that's settled I'll start collecting the payments.

GhostBear 16th.

Sig220 flexible.

BtownHntClub 16

Haskell 23rd.

Thefirstandsecond 16

Edited by GhostBear

Wtf...

I was all about this.

What happened?

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford