IGNORED

Im Banned from NJH

HamiltonR&G

Now I only post over there when I need some expert automotive or gunsmithing advice and I need more eyeballs. :)

But once I started seeing those bogus duplicate posts from other sites with those hidden, phony image links and the admins weren't doing anything to embargo posts like that, something smelled rotten so I try to avoid even looking over there now. The ongoing Chinese spam is just another nail in the coffin as far as I'm concerned. It shows either a. they don't know how to stop that stuff or b. they don't want to stop it. Either way, it's a problem and I just decided to take my views elsewhere. Me no likey trying to get hacked.

LOL welcome to the club  :hmmmer:  seems like its not as exclusive as it once was  :rofl: all i asked was if people are using Nj woods and water as the go to serious site AND getting laughs from NJ hunter or vice versa because I was seeing less and less of some you.I just don't think its cool to be on NJ HUNTER anymore. besides I am too darn old to learn to read and write Chinese...

wonder who gave me the boot!

... I cant say for sure but, I can say its got Jakesbeards name written all over it..  He stops by here every now and then to chat it up with some of his old buddies  and at the same time cover his tracks.. You know, kinda a Dr.  Jekyll and Mr. Hyde thing..He aint fool'n me. .. :nerd:

:D

A while ago, I created a second user at NJH (my alter ego) and started providing simple English lessons, like the correct use of : "they're", "there" and "their"

Sometimes, spelling was so bad, I could barely understand what I was reading. Even "spelling" was misspelled. I did a search for "speling" and got a lot of hits.

Needless to say, my IP address was banned for life and all posts removed. Never bothered to change my IP address or go back to the site.

Now I only post over there when I need some expert automotive or gunsmithing advice and I need more eyeballs. :)

But once I started seeing those bogus duplicate posts from other sites with those hidden, phony image links and the admins weren't doing anything to embargo posts like that, something smelled rotten so I try to avoid even looking over there now. The ongoing Chinese spam is just another nail in the coffin as far as I'm concerned. It shows either a. they don't know how to stop that stuff or b. they don't want to stop it. Either way, it's a problem and I just decided to take my views elsewhere. Me no likey trying to get hacked.

they had all the best sound advice on everything I'm surprised myself or anyone else didn't hire a lawyer from there....sarcastic lolol...I had sjhunter 350 join today for shooting then a quick scouting trip thru zone 23 we saw deer yes and I asked him if the site is still up he said yea but it's horrid....

When Chris owned that site it was good. And he didn't hunt. There are so many pop ups trying to get me when I log in it crashes my puter sometimes lol. I still post over there but not as much as I used too.

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

I tried typing NJwoodsandwater.com in a post and it was censored and blanked out. Childish nonsense that is worse than John Kasich, Ted Cruz, and Jeb Bush being the crybabies that they are

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."