size 16 pheasant tail
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 11/03/15 - 06:07 PM
No man steps in the same river or woods twice.
NJ Trappers Association
Trout Unlimited Member
Ducks Unlimited Member
Posted 11/03/15 - 07:19 PM
Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Any Man Who Thinks He Can Be Happy and Prosperous By Letting the Government Take Care of Him Better Take A Closer Look at The American Indian! - Henry Ford
Posted 11/03/15 - 07:40 PM
Posted 11/03/15 - 07:43 PM
The op asked for favorite flies that work year round. In my previous two posts I put year round flies
My favorite flies are any may fly imitator that is hatching in the spring. Nothing like catching trout on the surface.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users